Malomkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malomkan

Problems(Loving, Family, Study...)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dad & Son..thats just great isn't it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phouvieng (Touy) Mahavong

Dad & Son..thats just great isn't it Empty
PostSubject: Dad & Son..thats just great isn't it   Dad & Son..thats just great isn't it Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Hi for some good idea

An old man lived alone in Idaho. He wanted to spade his potato garden but it was very hardwork. His only son, who used to help him, was in prison.

The old man wrote a letter to his son and described
his predicament.

Dear Son,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't
be able to plant my potato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.

Love Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
For heaven's sake Dad, don't dig up that garden,
that's where I buried the BODIES.

Love Son

At 4am the next morning, F.B.I. agents and local
police showed up and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologised to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love Son

The moral of the story: Work smart not hard. USE your brain. In the perceived impossible, sometimes it can make the impossible possible.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Dad & Son..thats just great isn't it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad & Son..thats just great isn't it   Dad & Son..thats just great isn't it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:02 pm

lol! lol!
Laughing Laughing
Thank yous
Amm!!!
I think this story look like a story that i ever read. but i don't remember afro afro
Back to top Go down
https://malomkan.board-directory.net

Dad & Son..thats just great isn't it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malomkan :: News :: General News-
Jump to: